Thursday, February 14, 2008

Guitar

expressions of my soul,actor of different roles

he's my way to know, the path I'll never go.

and with me, he continue and stay...

though I hurt him, day after day.



responds of my heart, healer of different pains,

he's my strum to hear, the music I'll never feel

and with me, he continue and play...

the songs, I'll forever can't pay.



ideas of my mind, observer of different faults,

he's my piece to have, the puzzle I'll never match.

and with me, he continue and wait...

though it might really be too late.



clues of my questions, answer to different prayers,

he's my life to hope, the one I'd first let go.

and with him, I'll continue and sing...

our song, while he's holding his big violin.



-grace-

dec.10, 2006 6:34 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment