Monday, January 11, 2010

ngiti

“I don’t wanna see you anymore, don’t wanna be the one to play your game, not even if you SMILE, the sweetest smile, not even if you beg me darling PLEASE.”

A line from a song that has been the national anthem of our crazy barkadahan, a.k.a .
“ DI PAPAKABOG Family” hehehe… Sounds funny but actually painful, just like the song, it may sound perky and lively, but the meaning states bitterness and heartache..OUCH!!!
Started from nothing to everything…from nowhere to everywhere…from no one to YOU…
Like a roller coaster ride that brings me excitement and joy, fear and mystery, hope and faith..,
and at the end of every ride I still shout for MORE??!!! Shout for more of YOU and less of ME, more INTIMACY and less ATTACHMENT, more ANSWERS less QUESTIONS…

Asking if it’s better to stay or just let go.. Wanting to hold on to the little reason why I’m here, makes me feel happy, makes me feel alone and pathetic, makes me feel all the different emotions this big world can bring.. This world that roams around you, ME that roams around you, and YOU that roams in a different world…
At the end,.. I still couldn’t figure out the real meaning of the line…
Is it me who don’t wanna see your smile?? Or is it you who don’t wanna see me smiling???

No comments:

Post a Comment